142 XPRC into OG G
Oil & Gas
22,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
Excellent commission - £10K+ monthly commission cheques for top billers
The company is a young, innovative and rapidly growing recruitment business focusing on the energy sector. From its inception in 2010 the business has grown quickly to 200+ consultants in the UK, USA and Far East, providing permanent, contract and Search recruitment solutions and delivering revenues of £40M+.
As well as enjoying phenomenal growth they have achieved accolades including Best Companies, Great places to Work etc…
An exciting opportunity now exists for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join at either Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant in Glasgow. Although Energy / Oil & Gas Recruitment experience would be terrific, experience of any technical contract market (e.g. IT, Engineering, Finance etc...) will be considered.
- Basic salary in the range £22,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience / seniority
- Generous commission scheme providing £10K+ monthly commission cheques for the top performers in Glasgow.
- Flexible benefits package including phone, heath care, pension and share scheme (a big incentive given that the company is privately owned and pre float)
- Multiple incentives including holidays to New York, Las Vegas, Ibiza
- You will have a track record (12 months+ experience) as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into any contract market.
- Applications are invited from recruiters at any stage of their career. Salaries will be commensurate with experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant seeking an opportunity to move sector into the highly lucrative international Oil & Gas recruitment markets and join a highly regarded market leader in the process.
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
Reasons to join
- Fun and fulfilling environment with a lively, sociable team
- Excellent earning potential with top billers earning £100K+
- Opportunity to join a company still its early development with all of the career development and wealth creation opportunities this offers.
- Impressive offices
- International career opportunities.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.