GAF RC Dig-Adv W1
IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital
£24,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultants 12 months+ experience (any sector) sought by fast growing Digital Marketing / Advertising Recruitment Agency. Opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in digital marketing and advertising from stunning Mayfair offices.
- £24,000 - £45,000 basic salary (dependent on experience - appointment can be made from Recruitment Consultant level up to Principal Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader)
- Excellent commission scheme uncapped - bands start at 19% and rise to 25% plus rollovers and annual cash bonuses.
- Excellent resources including individual LinkedIn Recruiter accounts for all Recruitment Consultants, high volume of LinkedIn (and other job board) advertising.
- Staff incentives, social activities etc…
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience (any sector / market) and have a genuine desire / interest to move into Creative / Digital recruitment.
- You will be seeking a candidate focused role will be able to demonstrate a track record in sourcing candidate by a variety of means.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and a desire to build a long term career.
- The ability to sustain and develop client relationships through effective delivery and service.
- Whilst this is a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant role the agency is extremely busy and awash with jobs in a very buoyant market. You'll have accounts and vacancies to work of from day one. The focus of the role is very much on candidate sourcing.
- You'll take a candidate focused approached, meeting candidates and developing your network within digital media / adverting.
- You'll be working a on a variety of assignments for advertising agencies, publishers, digital marketing companies, technology companies and end companies / brands.
- The job titles you'll be placing will include Campaign Manager / Director, Technical Managers, Account Manager / Director, Account Executive and Production Manager.
The company is a small and rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency specialising in digital / advertising markets. Their culture mirrors their sector - dressed down, music in the office etc… You'll be joining a small business close to its inception. You will quickly be encouraged to build your own team. You'll be joining a friendly and successful group of individuals. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.