DIA RC BN
Accountancy, Banking and Finance
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
OTE £60-70K + Bens
My client is one of the world's best known and most respected recruitment agencies. They are the market leaders for a variety of specialist recruitment sectors globally, and are currently looking to add to their Finance and Accountancy recruitment division in Brighton. Opportunities exist for two Recruitment Consultants to join. You may be an experienced Finance / Accountancy recruiter or a Recruitment Consultant from another sector who is seeking a new opportunity.
This is a successful business unit and the desks are warm with other team members billing £300-400K annually - placing qualified accountants and other finance professionals across the south coast.
Salary / Bonuses / Benefits
- Starting Salary in the range £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Generous quarterly bonus structure providing a realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000 for experienced consultants
- Benefits package includes pension, healthcare, company car / car allowance scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc…
- Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual all expenses paid holiday incentives (recent destinations - Rio, Ibiza, Monaco), fine dining experiences, red letter days etc…
Remit / Role
This is a "360 degree" Recruitment Consultant role, developing and placing with existing and new accounts. That said, you'll have vacancies, clients and candidates from day one. The company is a genuine market leader in Accountancy and Finance Recruitment and has been operating in Southampton for 16 years with last year being their most profitable year. The client and candidate databases are second to none.
Reasons to join
- You'll be joining an experienced and friendly close-knit team of 10 Recruitment Consultants
- You'll have all of the resources and benefits you'd expect from a global market leader.
- You'll have clear transparent targets for your next promotion and salary increase from day one.
- The company has excellent retention and you be working for a stable and respected management team.
- You'll be joining an international organisation which encourages global moves. If you're interested in working abroad you'll be able to transfer. In the last few years Recruitment Consultants have moved to Hong Kong and Perth (Australia) and other opportunities include the Americas and Far East.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with at least 12 months experience. Candidates with more experience should also apply and will receive a salary / benefits commensurate with their experience!
- Experience of Finance / Accountancy Recruitment is desirable. However, applications are also welcomed from Recruitment Consultants with other sector experience who are seeking a new opportunity.
- You will be of graduate calibre and have good communications and the ability to develop and sustain relationships with senior contacts.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.