DGH CC M
Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications, Medical
£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
OTE £30-40K + benefits
Delivery Consultant / Candidate Consultant - 180 degree role with multiple award winning Recruitment business.
Highly respected international company - winners of "Best Places to Work", Times Top Employers for Women, Recruiter Hot 100 (RBS), "Britain's Top Employers", "Best Recruitment company to Work For", and Investors in People. Now seeking Recruitment Consultants for 180 degree delivery / candidate management opportunities.
The company is a multi-award winning, expanding global recruitment business with annual revenues of £750M+. They are market leaders in a number of high-end, specialist sectors including Engineering, IT, Healthcare and Sales. As a result of continued growth in major accounts they are now looking to hire Recruitment Consultants into Candidate Consultant / Delivery Consultant roles.
The role is purely delivery (no business development / no cold calling). You will be delivering into a variety of large accounts and will be busy with live requirements from the moment you finish your induction training.
- Salary in the range £18,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission - uncapped scheme without threshold (realistic to be achieving £1,000 a month in commission right away - first year On Target Earnings c£30,000 - £38,000)
- Flexible benefits package including healthcare, pension, share scheme, Company Car or Car allowance, flexible working (on qualification).
- Programme of incentives - lunch clubs, race days, sporting hospitality and team trips.
- Structured Career Progression - from Candidate Consultant you can progress into Delivery Management / Client Account Manager / Director roles.
- International Opportunities - Being a global business the opportunity exists for established Recruitment Consultants to transfer internationally to locations including Australia, the Far East, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
- 6 months + Recruitment Consultant experience from any sector (basic salary commensurate with experience)
- Delivery Consultant experience is ideal but applications also invited from "360 degree" Recruitment Consultants who feel their skills are better suited to a 180 degree delivery role working on a busy key accounts team.
- Good candidate resourcing experience and ability to employ a variety of search techniques - database search, advertising, CV databases, LinkedIn search etc...
This is a terrific opportunity to take you career to the next level working for a global company with excellent benefits, genuine respect for its staff and a mature and successful approach to business.
Contact: Sean Curran
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.