183 XPITRC EH
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
20,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
Generous commission, excellent
Edinburgh City Centre
With a turnover of over £200M and more than 3000 IT contractors on assignment the company is the largest privately owned IT and Change Recruiter in the UK.
Winners of Recruiter “Awards for Excellence”, they are synonymous with outstanding levels of service, knowledge and relationships within IT / Change / Project Management. They have an impressive client base including major Banks / FS and listed corporates, along with a variety of SMEs.
The business has grown rapidly and consistently and is hugely ambitious about the future. Opportunities now exist for experienced IT Recruitment Consultants (permanent or contract) who are equally passionate to join in their Edinburgh city centre offices.
- Starting salary in the range £20,000 - £35,000 - negotiable dependent on level of experience.
- Market leading uncapped commission scheme paid monthly – circa £20% plus additional 10% roll over when over target.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and range of benefits and incentives.
- This is a 360 degree recruitment consultant. You will do either contract or permanent IT Recruitment into business change verticals including testing, PMO, Business Analysis, Project Management etc…
- The company already has a number of large Scottish accounts but as the Scottish office is new, your role will include developing new business. You will receive the support of a remote delivery team to fulfil the vacancies.
- Enjoying a flexible, open culture without the bureaucracy, KPI focus of other companies you will be working within a small but highly successful team of experienced recruitment consultants.
This is a genuine opportunity for ambitious individuals to build their own teams and drive the growth of this office.
- Opportunities exist for experienced Recruitment Consultants with IT recruitment experience of any vertical market (contract or permanent)
- Applications are invited from recruiters at any stage of their career. Salaries will be commensurate with experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity for any experienced recruiter who is looking for a profitable patch / strong commission within an established business, which is very ambitious and in the early stages if its development in Scotland.
Please apply at the link below. For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.