DEG - IT - Chicago
IT and Telecommunications
40,000 to 60,000 Per Annum
OTE £150K+ shares
Opportunity to open a brand new IT recruitment business in Chicago for one of the world's most successful IT recruitment businesses.
The company is one of the world's most dynamic and highly regarded IT / Technology Recruitment Consultancies. They employ over 300 recruitment consultants across an international network of offices. Their business in the USA has more than doubled in the past 12 months and an opportunity now exist for an experienced UK or EU IT Recruitment Consultant to move out and set up IT Recruitment in Chicago. This is genuine fast track to directorship and fast track to equity ownership role.
- Basic salary $60,000 - $90,000 dependent on experience / level of appointment
- Additional Salary / commission guarantees where appropriate
- Uncapped commission and generous override as you establish the team. You should quickly be achieving OTE $150K+
- Flexible benefits package
- 5 year working visa - support of global mobility team and visa arrangements for spouses / partners, advice on accommodation, banking and tax.
- Billing Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader role - establishing the Chicago business (leveraging and existing USA client base / candidate base which has already been established from other US cities..
- 360 degree recruitment consultant placing IT roles into existing accounts and new business (market opportunities include Dynamix, ERP, Business Intelligence, IT Security, Infrastructure and Applications Development). Ideally the initial emphasis will be on IT contract recruitment.
- As well as billing, you start to grow a new team with the support of the USA Based internal recruitment and training teams.
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to progress into a full (non-billing) management role with equity in the business (based on results).
- You will have 4 years+ experience as a successful IT Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into an IT market (ideally IT contract - but this is not essential).
- You will have experience of leading a team, in either a Team Leader, Principal / Senior Consultant role, with a proven ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "on-boarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPI reporting, performance management trough "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused.
- You will have a genuine desire to progress your career working for a global market leader in the USA.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Team Leader / IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.