GDA RCtoDM Berlin
IT and Telecommunications, Languages / International markets
£36,080 to £72,160 Per Annum
IT Recruitment Consultant / Billing Office Manager - Berlin. Opportunity to open Berlin office for successful international IT Recruitment Agency which is already placing in Berlin from other locations. Respected global agency - Relaxed, professional culture, excellent basic salaries, commission scheme, share options and incentives.
The company is a global IT Recruitment business employing 300 staff across a network of offices in the UK, Asia and Australia. They offer IT recruitment and IT Consultancy, managing projects for a global client base ranging from technology start-ups to established global technology businesses. They are key players in technology staffing, hosting industry events, social initiatives, and providing a variety of industry awards for best CIO / CTOs, technology start-ups etc…
This year sees the opening of three business units in Germany and an exciting opportunity now exists for experienced IT Recruitment Consultants to lead and join the new Berlin offices.
Salary / Remuneration
- Basic salary in the range €50,000 - €100,000 - negotiable dependent on experience
- Competitive commission and override scheme.
- Share options from day one. 50% of the organisation's employees are share holders. The business is privately owned so there is real scope for receiving a significant one-off pay out on take-over, sale or float.
- Initial Salary / commission guarantees where appropriate.
- Flexible Benefits scheme
- This is initially a billing role and you will inherit existing business. The company has been developing business in Berlin for last 12 months, predominantly in the tech start-up / software development markets and you will build on this and build a team around you.
- You will grow you team (based on yield) hiring trainee recruitment consultants or experienced recruitment consultants and resourcers.
- You will enjoy the support of a mobile, international team of directors and will have all the back office support you'd expect from a respected global recruitment business.
- Initially a billing role, the opportunity exists for development into a non billing regional country manager / director.
- This is an opportunity to enjoy rapid career development within a successful, privately-owned, global recruitment business.
- You will have at least 12 months IT Recruitment experience working in a Recruitment Agency (Applications are invited from IT Recruitment Consultants with 12 month to 10 years + experience. Starting salary commensurate with experience).
- Permanent or Contract IT Recruitment experience from any vertical market or from a more generalist accounts-led role.
- You will enjoy working in IT recruitment, perhaps working for a competitor, looking for a change of culture without micro-management and an opportunity to work within the new Berlin office of a respected, privately owned international business.
- For the manager's role you will have some experience of leadership (formal or informal) e.g. from being a senior recruitment consultant or manager / team leader with the ability to motivate recruitment consultants to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.