EGC IT RC M
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
£22,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - IT. The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
Major players in the IT recruitment market place the place roles across the UK and Europe including Business & I.T. Change, Project and Programme Management, Product Management, Digital, Software and Application Development (Desktop, Web, Mobile Apps),Network and Infrastructure, Testing and Architecture. An exciting opportunity exists in Manchester for both contract and permanent IT Recruitment Consultant to join this growing division. You will enjoy the flexibility to place across the UK and London whilst having the resources of working for a major player.
- Basic salary £22,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
To apply for this role
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- IT or related recruitment sector experience is ideal, but applications are welcome from recruitment consultants from other sectors who wish to move into the IT Sector.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.