GJG IT RC WC1
IT and Telecommunications
£20,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Bonuses & Benefits
IT Recruitment Consultant - Central London- Salary range £20,000 - £40,000 plus benefits - high OTEs / company car scheme / iPhone - major global player expanding it's team in London. Guaranteed fast-track career progression for those who deliver results!
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and vibrant £1Bn+ global business as it further develops it's IT / Technology recruitment division. You will have the best in class tools, will receive the very best ongoing investment in learning and development and be part of a culture based on success, sales results and entrepreneurial thinking, not short term KPI measures.
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive base salary - £20,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience level
- Competitive OTE / Quarterly bonus
- Initial Salary / commission guarantees where appropriate.
- Company Pension Scheme, Car Allowance and/or Company Car (Managing Consultant or above), iPhone, retail discount scheme, City Break Sales Incentives / Team Events.
- Flexible benefits scheme - pick from - Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, Dental Health Insurance, Season Ticket Loans, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Plan, Cycle-to-Work Scheme, Gym Membership Discounts, Charitable Giving Scheme, 23 days holiday (with option to buy/sell 3 days)
Culture / Opportunity
- Fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results, through to manager and director level, both in the UK and overseas (70+ offices).
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work Winner - 2016
- Join an output focused business that puts a premium on delivery, diversity, work-life balance and recognising success.
- Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
This is a 360 degree IT Recruitment Consultant position and you can focus on Permanent or Contract Recruitment. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. The role will include developing new client business, utilising the company's existing warm relationships in other sectors (e.g. finance, supply chain, sales, construction and engineering). You will have ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts and will manage multiple job campaigns, acting as 'IT sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other division consultants.
- 1 year+ (up to manager level) Recruitment Consultant experience
- IT recruitment experience ideally but will consider individuals who have recruited in other technical disciplines (preferably 360 roles).
- Any vertical will be considered, but preference for experience of development, business intelligence, project management, security or infrastructure markets.
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way.
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts.
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness and a commercial edge along with a desire to earn financial rewards
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.