FFC RC Consultancy
IT and Telecommunications
35,000 to 40,000 Per Annum
Bonuses and Benefits
$100M International Software Development business seeks experienced IT Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant to join Consultancy arm to source IT staff to work on client projects. The company provides project outsourcing and remote software development (offshore / onshore / nearshore) from a number of global software development centres. Based in the West End the role is a "180 degree" delivery role sourcing both permanent and contract IT staff for UK client projects at every stage of the project lifecycle.
Salary and Remuneration
- Basic salary to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Whilst this is an in-house and purely candidate-focused delivery role, you can additionally receive a bonus scheme (bonus per hire).
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Recruiting for IT professionals with skills including Software Developer, Project Manager, Tester, PMO, Business Analyst (permanent and contract) to work on a variety of software development projects.
- Using a range of methods to source candidates including online advertising, job boards and proactive head-hunting / LinkedIn etc…
- Liaison with Local Project Managers and stakeholders within client accounts on a daily basis.
- IT Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant experience.
- Experience of recruiting for skills within the software development project lifecycle.
- Your experience can be either IT contract, permanent or dual desk.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate with C Level client stakeholders and a variety of international colleagues.
Opportunity and Progression
- You will be joining a vibrant and sociable office in the West end.
- You will be joining a $100M International Software development group with all of the personal development and support that brings.
- You will have the opportunity to progress into account managing major client accounts, taking a leadership role within the recruitment team or moving into a software development account management / consultancy sales role should you choose to.
- The group is global, operating in more than 30 countries so opportunities exist to work internationally.
Interviewing now, please apply today. Contact: Sean Curran.
This IT Recruitment Consultant / Inhouse Delivery Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key words: Delivery Consultant / Recruitment Consultant / Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition / In House Recruiter / Recruitment Account Manager