ECE ITRC XP WA14 EC
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
20,000 to 28,000 Per Annum
Bonuses OTE £40-50K
International Consultancy business seeks experienced Recruitment Consultant to join Consultancy arm to source IT Consultants to be employed within their talent pool. The company provide employed consultants to major IT and Change projects.
- Recruiting for IT professionals with skills including Project Manager, Tester, PMO, Business Analyst, who will be employed by the company working on a variety of major IT / Change projects.
- As you are recruiting for candidates who will be joining the workforce there is a real emphasis on the qualification process being rigorous and in depth. Your remit will include competency based interviewing, technical screening, profiling etc…
- Working closely with the client operations team you will have ongoing contact with the employed consultants as they move from project to bench to project.
Salary and Remuneration
- Salary in the range £20,000 - £28,000 salary (dependent on experience)
- Whilst this is a purely candidate-focused role you will receive a generous bonus scheme (based on hires) providing realistic On Target Earnings of £40,000 - £50,000
- Flexible benefit scheme with components including car allowance, life assurance, income protection, contributory pension, private medical and dental cover.
- 6 months+ Recruitment experience (salary commensuate with experience).
- Experience of IT Recruitment is ideal (especially for skills Project / Programme Manager, Business Analysis, Tester, PMO etc…). However, applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants with other IT or Technical recruitment experience, who are seeking a genuinely different and purely candidate focused role.
- The role is purely recruiting for permanently employed members of staff so you will ideally have permanent recruitment experience and strong candidate qualification skills.
Opportunity and Progression
- You will be joining a vibrant and sociable office in Altrincham (100+ employees)
- You will be joining a Consultancy which is part of a $20Bn global Business Services Group with all of the personal development and support that brings.
- You will have the opportunity to progress into Account Managing major client accounts or taking a leadership role within the recruitment team.
- The group is global, operating in more than 50 countries so opportunities exist to work internationally.
This IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.