227 IT AM EC
IT and Telecommunications
30,000 to 50,000 Per Annum
Plus benefits and bonuses
London - City
My client is a Top 10 UK IT recruitment consultancy with turnover of circa £200M. They have an impressive existing client base of PSLs and ambitious plans for growth both in the IT sector and with other diversifications. An exciting opportunity exists for an experience Account Manager to manage two large IT Recruitment Accounts.
- Basic salary ranging from £30,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent Bonus scheme
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly incentives – trips away with recent locations including Antigua and Rio
- Flexible benefits package including Healthcare scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, Car Allowance etc…
- Ongoing training and development – modular training programme and external providers e.g. REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Accurate capture and presentation of requirements
- Communication to delivery team and PSL to ensure understanding of requirements
- Management of Submitted CV's to ensure they meet customer requirements
- Reporting on activity and performance
- Managing client expectations on availability of skills, rates, and timeframes for delivery
- Work with Managers and HR to understand recruitment needs and levels of service and support required
- Provide CV and interview feedback to off site team, agencies, candidates and managers
- Graduate level with previous IT Recruitment experience from a Recruitment Agency.
- You will ideally have previous IT Account Manager / Managed Service / Onsite / RPO experience. However IT Recruitment Consultants who have been a 360 role which included a strong element of account management will be considered.
- Good client facing skills
- Self motivated with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to self source when required.
If this sounds like the Account Manager opportunity for you please apply today, or call Sean Curran in absolute confidence on 0203 651 0204 to find out more.
This IT Recruitment Account Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd.