61133 IR London
24,000 to 27,000 Per Annum
Car scheme, corporate benefits
My client is an ambitious, award winning, UK based, multi-million pound, multi-national recruitment public company employing nearly 2000 staff globally.
They are market leaders in a number of recruitment sectors including IT, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Scientific and Pharmaceutical. They have a network of 20 offices in the UK.
As result of ambitious plans for headcount growth over the next 5 years a role has arisen for a talented recruitment professional to join their busy internal recruitment department in central London.
The remit is for direct sourcing of candidates (predominantly trainee recruitment consultants) for the regions outside of London – South West, Midlands, North and Scotland and will include:
• Proactively sourcing candidates for trainee recruitment consultant roles via job boards, advertising, universities, graduate fairs and networking.
• Pre-screening and conducting competency based telephone interviews.
• Setting up and attending assessment centres.
• Managing the recruitment process for second interviews and final interviews with the regional recruitment managers.
Depending on the experience of the person appointed, scope exists for the remote management of a small team of regionally based direct sourcing internal recruiters.
• Must be able to demonstrate 18 months+ experience of successful billings as a recruitment consultant within a recruitment agency dealing with a specialist recruitment sector
• Must be prepared to regularly travel to the regions with overnight stays.
• Passionate about the recruitment industry and able to communicate the company’s values.
• Comfortable liaising with individuals from trainee to director level.
• Graduate or of graduate calibre
• Previous experience of working within an Internal Recruitment role within a recruitment agency is desirable but not essential.
• Graduate recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
• Experience of facilitating assessment centres is desirable but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
• Starting salary of c£24,000.
• Generous bonus / commission scheme providing a realistic OTE of £50,000.
• Company car scheme (on qualification).
• Flexible benefits package commensurate with multi-national public company.
If this sounds like you then apply today.
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.