HBA GRC PO
Medical, Pharmaceutical / Scientific, Social Care
18,000 to 20,000 Per Annum
OTE £40K year 1
Our client is a leading recruitment consultancy in Portsmouth which places specialist candidates into a variety of healthcare roles. They have divisions focusing on NHS, Medical, Social Care, Mental Health, Private Health, Veterinary, Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical.
An exciting opportunity now exists for several ambitious graduates to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to be trained by, and work with, some of the very best talent in the recruitment industry. The directors have a track record of developing graduates into highly successful recruitment consultants, and you will be joining the company at a relatively early stage in its development, providing you with an opportunity to earn a stake in a growing recruitment agency.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant package:
- Graduate Trainee starting salary in the range £18,000 to £20,000 with subsequent rises on promotion to Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant etc…
- Excellent monthly commission scheme (up to 25% of your billings which grows with length of service) plus quarterly and annual bonuses providing "on target earnings" s of £40,000 in year one. Once established in year two £60,000+ is realistic.
- Benefits package includes 23 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day p.a), Company Mobile, Car Allowance, REC Accreditation + Paid Subscription Fees, Dental + Optical Plan, Consistency Bonus Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Pension, Team Lunches, Social Events, Sporting Events, End of Year Awards, Duvet Day per Quarter, Poker + Pizza nights, Free Tea + Coffee + Breakfast and various sales incentives / prizes.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
Following your initial Graduate Training Scheme you will receive on-going coaching from a hands-on management team and your direct mentor. You will find yourself working on a variety of recruitment assignments, souring healthcare professionals for private providers, companies, NHS / public sector organisations and clinical research organisations across the UK. The day-to-day of the role includes:
- Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Achieving targets, receiving incentives and commission and having fun!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification:
- You will be hard-working, articulate and ambitious graduate, seeking to embark on a career in recruitment.
- You do not need to bring any medical / technical knowledge, or have a related degree. However, having a curious nature will serve you well.
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and prepared to work hard to provide an excellent service to your clients, achieve targets and earn your bonuses.
- If this sounds like the graduate opportunity for you then apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.