FJG - GRC
Engineering and Technical, Medical, Pharmaceutical / Scientific, Retail and FMCG
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
OTE £50K+ Benefits
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Salford Quays. The company is a specialist recruitment consultancy with divisions focusing on Engineering, Technology, Science and Medical recruitment. They are market leaders with an extensive office network across the UK and internationally.
An exciting opportunity now exists for several ambitious graduates to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to be trained by, and work with, some of the very best talent in the recruitment industry. The directors have a track record of developing graduates into highly successful recruitment consultants. You receive comprehensive industry recognised graduate training and will have the opportunity for rapid career development.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant package
- Graduate Trainee salary in the range of £18,000 to £20,000 with subsequent rise on promotion to Recruitment Consultant.
- Excellent commission scheme providing "on target earnings" s of £35,000 in year one. Once established in year two, £50,000 is realistic (many exceed this).
- Terrific working environment with a full programme of staff entertainment - meals at the city's best restaurants, international incentive trips, shopping vouchers etc…
- Free parking at Salford Quays office location.
- Core Benefits - 23 days holiday, Personal Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Flexible benefits - car scheme, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, dental insurance, travel insurance, buy / sell annual leave.
- On going industry recognised training delivered by one of the recruitment industry's most admired Training and Development teams including recognised qualification in REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
Following your initial Graduate Training Scheme you will receive on-going coaching from a hands-on management team and your direct mentor. You will find yourself working on a variety of recruitment assignments, souring skilled candidates for a range of exciting companies. The day-to-day of the role includes:
- Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Achieving targets, receiving incentives and commission and having fun!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification
To apply for this role:
- You will be hard-working, articulate and ambitious graduate, seeking to embark on a career in recruitment.
- You do not need to bring any technical knowledge, or have a science degree. However, having a curious nature along and an interest in technology and business will serve you well.
- This is a role where "you get out what you put in" and you'll have a strong work ethic and be excited by the opportunity to earn commission. Experience of working in sales role, prior to, during or since university is desirable.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.