611137 OG R TRC
Oil & Gas
18,000 to 22,000 Per Annum
Individual and Team Commission plus profit share
Manchester -Salford Quays
The company is a highly successful, specialist recruitment business with its European Head Quarters in Manchester, and offices in the Middle East and Australia. Specialists in the Energy and Oil and Gas recruitment sectors, they have a mature and professional working environment and enjoy a very low staff turnover.
They are now seeking several well-organised and ambitious graduates who are seeking to forge a long-term career as specialist Recruitment Consultants. Working on a variety of interesting international recruitment assignments for the biggest names in the Oil & Gas / Energy sectors you will initially perform a candidate-focused Resourcer role. Alongside your day-to-day duties you will receive structured training programme to allow you to develop into a full “client owning” Recruitment Consultant within 6–12 months.
- Starting salary in the range £18,000-£22,000 negotiable dependent on experience.
- Market leading uncapped commission scheme and company / team bonus scheme.
- Profit share – in addition to commission and bonuses, every employee (from trainee to director) receives a percentage of the company’s profit.
- Corporate benefits package.
- Free parking.
- Finding candidates for a variety of international Oil and Gas / Energy vacancies by advertising , searching both the company’s and external databases, networking, using LinkedIn and other social networking tools etc…
- Briefing candidates on the responsibilities, salary and benefits of roles, preparing CVs, preparing candidates for interview and managing the recruitment process.
- Managing the candidate’s transition from one role to another which can include relocation for them and their families.
- Once promoted to Recruitment Consultant you’ll become responsible for developing your own client relationships and placing candidates into your own accounts.
- Graduate – 2:1 or above, in any subject.
- At least 6 months previous experience of working in a telephone based sales environment.
- Polished, articulate, organised and conscientious.
- Although the core hours are 8.30 to 5.00 you will not have a “9 to 5” mentality and will be prepared to regularly work late to fulfill the assignments you are working on.
Please apply at the link. For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005
This Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.