IAH GRC Research EH
Banking and Finance, IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change, Search and Selection
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Researcher x 2 - Edinburgh - International Finance / Consultancy / Technology markets. Unique opportunity for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Researcher to join a respected recruitment agency and work with an existing client base (no cold calling) working on vacancies in Accountancy, Risk, Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, Cyber, Data Analytics, Data Science, Forensic Accounting and Technology.
You'll receive excellent training and will spend your first 6 - 12 months as a Researcher learning to identify and head-hunt talent for a range of client organisations. After your training you'll progress into the full Recruitment Consultant / Executive Search role, dealing with your own client portfolio.
Salary / Benefits:
- Starting salary in the range £18,000- £22,000 (dependent on experience) + bonuses.
- Don't expect massive commission in the first year. However, once you progress from Graduate Researcher to Recruitment Consultant (typically within 6-12 months) you'll be receiving 30% commission and an OTE of £50,000 in your second year is realistic.
- Excellent working environment in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Relaxed and professional working culture.
- Structured career progression - the business has strong growth and opportunities to progress into management.
- Graduate with 6 months recruitment experience in any market.
- Seeking to move into professional services recruitment.
- Able to communicate credibly with senior candidates in international markets (e.g. accountants, management consultants, financial professionals, technology consultants etc…)
- Works well under pressure and can deliver high quality results.
- Has good time management skills and can work autonomously to deadlines.
Role of a Researcher / Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Responsible for gathering information and identifying potential candidates for a range of existing vacancies.
- Constructing company / candidate target lists, researching candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies and experience, drawing from internal and external resources including the database and LinkedIn.
- Briefing candidates by telephone and writing up the candidate profiles / preparing CVs.
- Submitting CVs to client company's vacancies.
- Be the established port of call for clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Building the database of specialist candidates.
- Developing in depth knowledge of your market, understanding the sector from top to bottom and so contributing to practice intelligence.
- Developing your skills until you are ready for next promotion.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Researcher vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.