GII GRCNimbusM1 1820
Management and Executive, Property, Facilities, Regeneration, Retail and FMCG
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
OTE £35K first year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Property Recruitment - Manchester - Salary £18,000-£20,000, OTE £35,000 in Year 1, rising in year 2. Excellent, industry recognised graduate training programme.
Are you a recent graduate with a flair for business looking to kick-start your career?
Are you seeking excellent training, genuine career development opportunities and impressive financial rewards based on your own performance from day one?
The company is a Recruitment Agency who have built a reputation as a leading provider of management and specialist staff into the commercial property sector. They place candidates into roles including Shopping Centre Manager, Football Stadium Manager, Airport Manager, Venue Manager, Facilities Manager along with Property Marketing and PR roles.
They are now seeking graduate trainee recruitment consultants who are highly motivated, out-going, well presented, tenacious, eager to join an entrepreneurial business and wanting a chance to break into the recruitment sector on one of the industry's most respected training schemes.
The company has won Investors in people Gold on 2 occasions. From day one you will be supported with an in-depth training programme personalised to suit your needs. This provides the building blocks of a successful career within recruitment and ensures graduate trainees move quickly into a position where they can take on both candidate & client management. Day-to-day duties including:
- Owning and building your "desk" - your own specialist business area.
- Undertaking candidate searches for your assignments utilising advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media etc…
- Consulting with clients to understand their requirements and propose solutions.
- Undertaking extensive telephone interviews with candidates.
- Offering guidance and advice to clients and candidates.
- Managing the interview process, negotiating fees, salaries and making placements.
As well a basic starting salalry in the range £18,000 to £20,000, graduate trainee recruitment consultants receive uncapped monthly commission and incentives including Consultant of the Quarter award, lunch clubs and quarterly nights out (go karting & indoor skydiving particular favourites!). A recent confidential employee survey revelaed employees consider the business to be "inspiring, ambitious, determined, supportive, professional, fun and inclusive".
The cornerstones to the company's success have been organic growth and promoting from within. All of the company's senior management team, even the CEO, started their careers with the company as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
To apply for this role:
- You will be a graduate with a natural flair for communication and business.
- Prior sales or recruitment experience is not essential. However, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement (e.g. working your way through university, travelling, sports, extra-curricular, hobbies / interests etc…)
Contact name: Sean Curran
This graduate recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing , graduates, sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737