GGI GRC EH
IT and Telecommunications
£18,000 Per Annum
OTE £40K year one
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Edinburgh. The company is a highly regarded IT Recruitment Consultancy placing IT professionals across Scotland and the rest of the UK. They are a key partner for clients looking to recruit the best IT talent, and for IT specialists looking for their next IT job.
An exciting opportunity now exists for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their Edinburgh city centre team.
The successful candidates will be trained to become a recruitment expert within a dedicated area of IT recruitment, with the knowledge and expertise to provide a world-class recruitment consultant service to a variety of technology businesses and IT professionals. Information Technology is consistently one of the most profitable, resilient and fast-moving sectors of the recruitment industry. You'll be placing candidates with skills including computer programmers, information security specialists, project managers and digital marketing specialists.
- Starting salary of £18,000 with subsequent rises as you progress to Recruitment Consultant (22K), Senior Consultant (£26K), Team Manager (£40K) etc…
- Generous, uncapped, commission scheme. Expect "on target earnings" of £40,000 at 12 months and to see your income rise from there in year two.
- Flexible benefits package including, healthcare, pension and share scheme.
- Programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, city breaks and sporting events.
- You will be a recent graduate and be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic gained in another working environment (e.g. retail management, hospitality, financial services, sales / call centre) and will now be seeking a move into an environment where your earnings are linked to your success in your role.
- Well organised, focused on your career, motivated and looking to make your mark in the recruitment industry.
- You do not need to bring any technical IT knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest in all things digital helps!
- You don't need any previous recruitment experience and will receive excellent training.
- After you initial induction training course you will spend a couple of month focusing on sourcing candidates ("resourcing") before developing into the full Recruitment Consultant role dealing with both clients and candidates.
- Promotion is easily achievable and once you are competent as a Recruitment Consultant you will start supervising/leading Trainee Recruitment Consultants/Resourcers, helping them achieve their goals and deliver brilliant results for your customers
- This is varied, stimulating and rewarding role. You will experience a real sense of job satisfaction that comes from managing your own workload. You'll become a trusted partner, acting as a true consultant providing advice and guidance. And after all, the end result is that you are placing people in excellent jobs, and solving business problems for your clients. It is a valued service!
Contact: Sean Curran
This Graduate / Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737