HFG GRC EC
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Trades and Labour
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission / Benefits
City of London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Construction / Civil Engineering - £23,000 to £25,000 starting salary + superb Commission Plan supported by excellent Quarterly/Annual Incentive Schemes. (1st year OTE £35K, then £50-80K is typical), healthcare, pension, sales incentives, company trips, charity days and sporting hospitality.
Location: City of London, Interviewing now.
Construction is everywhere - and our client is everywhere in construction. The company is a Top 10 award winning £500M recruitment business. They are market leaders in recruitment in the construction sector providing staff at all levels including Site Managers, Surveyors, Estimators, top-level Project Managers, Shopfitters, Plant Operators, Plumbers, Electricians and Engineers to projects in infrastruture, civil engineering, rail / underground projects, utilities and property development.
The Benefits of joining:
In recruitment reputation is everything, and our client has an excellent reputation within the industry. 70% of the staff have worked for the company for over 5 years. You'll receive everything you'll need as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant including:
- Superb Commission Plan supported by excellent Quarterly/Annual Incentive Schemes.
- Extensive facilities / support including highly developed company database, upgraded LinkedIn profile and huge investment in job boards, ensuring that you identify suitable candidates quicker than your competition, providing your clients a highly efficient quality service ensuring repeat business.
- Comprehensive internal and external training including membership of REC and APSCo.
- Dynamic, vibrant sales environment where it's a "work hard / play hard" ethos.
- A culture of promotions based upon the principle of fast-tracking high achievers.
- A warm and inclusive company culture where all individuals feel that their efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
- Regular social events, excellent office / location, employee benefits package and incentive programme.
- Identification of suitable candidates for key clients.
- Gain in-depth understanding of sales/recruitment process.
- Qualification of roles including a close matching of candidates.
- Control of recruitment process from CV submission to closing of candidates.
- Preparation of all supporting documentation including references, CVs, security checks etc.
- Building long term collaborative relationships with clients and candidates.
The company provides a comprehensive Graduate Recruitment Academy which supports you through your career. Starting with the foundation course and moving on to the REC Certificate in Recruitment practice and eventually management training, you'll receive one of the most comprehensive training and personal development programmes available within the recruitment industry, resulting in a fast track career to the top. The company goes further than anyone to find, develop and retain individuals who are clever, committed and critical to their success.
- You will be hard-working, articulate and committed recent graduate who is specifically seeking a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment.
- You will be a team player and will relish the opportunity to work hard, playing your part for your Recruitment team to achieve its targets.
- You will be money / career minded, with a strong work ethic and be prepared to work typical hours of 8.30am to 6pm (sometimes later)
- Experience of working in a commercial / office / business environment during your studies or since graduation is desirable.
- Experience of working in sales position is desirable but not essential.
About Conrad Scott: We are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We place hundreds of graduates and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry in the UK and internationally. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.