HAH GRC Dig-Adv W1
Analytics, IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital
£20,000 Per Annum
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Advertising / Digital Marketing Recruitment Agency. Opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in digital marketing and advertising from stunning offices in Mayfair, central London.
Following your training period as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant the role and responsibilities include:
- Gaining a great knowledge of the advertising / digital marketing business sector.
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media and networking.
- The agency is extremely busy and awash with jobs in a very buoyant market. You'll have accounts and vacancies to work of from day one. The focus of the role is very much on candidate sourcing.
- Meeting with candidates including (digital marketers, sales people, account managers etc…) understanding their career requirements and presenting them with opportunities within your client companies.
- Managing client relationships, meeting clients, managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and making placements.
To apply for this role:
- You must be a recent graduate.
- You will have some experience of working in a commercial / office environment.
- You will have a genuine desire to commence a career as a specialist recruitment consultant.
- You will have a strong work ethic, and be prepared work outside of the normal "9-to-5" to provide an excellent service to your clients and candidates.
- You will have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Starting salary is £20,000 which will rise with subsequent promotions to Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.
- Excellent commission scheme (You can expect to be earning £50,000+ once you're "up and running" in the role - typically after 12 to 18 months).
- Excellent resources including your own individual LinkedIn Recruiter account, great graduate training and high volume of job board advertising.
- Staff incentives and social activities.
- Small and friendly team.
If this sounds like the Graduate opportunity for you please apply today.
This Graduate Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.