GAC G Exec Search WC
Management and Executive, Search and Selection
£22,500 to £25,000 Per Annum
Graduate Executive Search Consultant, Covent Garden. Opportunity for Graduates to join an international head hunting business as Graduate Researcher with rapid progression to Executive Search Consultant, Director and Partner based on merit.
The company is an international executive search firm appointing executives and non executives globally. Operating from the heart of Covent Garden you'll be joining a friendly team of Graduate Researchers, Executive Search Consultants and an extremely well networked group of Partners. The company places C Level roles (Chair, CEO, CFO) across all sectors including private equity, financial services, IT / technology, construction, facilities management, outsourcing, power and government. Along with successfully completing hundreds of assignments each year the company facilitates regular networking meetings of Chief Executives, Chairs and Finance Directors.
You'll join the company as a Graduate Researcher. Working closely with your mentor you'll be trained in all the techniques required to source candidates for an executive search firm - name gathering, organisation mapping, attending conferences, industry / networking events, talent pipelining and making head hunt calls to present senior career opportunities to candidates globally.
As a graduate researcher you'll receive a bonus for each candidate you source who comes into the office for a conversation with the executive search consultants or partners. Once you've become confident and competent in sourcing senior candidates you'll have the opportunity to be promoted to an Executive Search Consultant yourself, specialising in a market sector and taking your own client briefs.
The culture for Graduates is supportive and non competitive, without KPIs or targets. This certainly isn't a "full on" sales environment. The whole approach is about developing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates of the highest calibre.
- Graduate Starting Salary of £22,500 to £25,000 (rising quickly with subsequent promotions. You can expect a basic salary range of £30,000 to £50,000 once promoted to Executive Search Consultant).
- Commission / Bonus scheme providing OTE of £30,000 - £35,000 in the Graduate Researcher role. As an Executive Search Consultant you'll be earning a minimum of 30% commission on your fees. The established Consultants earn 6 figures.
- Additional company bonus based on company performance.
- Pension scheme (5% employer contribution), gym membership, 22-25 days holiday.
- Recent (or expected) Graduate - 2:1 (or above) in any subject.
- First class communication skills (verbal and written).
- A track record of achievement evidenced by extracurricular activities such as sport, travel, drama, music or other interests.
- You will now be ready to embark on a career in business and have the drive and tenacity to succeed working at the top end of international search and selection.
Contact: Sean Curran.
This Graduate Executive Search Consultant / Researcher vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737
Key Words - Researcher, Head Hunter, Head Hunting, Executive Search, Search and Selection, Graduate Recruitment Consultant.