FCE DM Sci S
Pharmaceutical / Scientific
£30,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
Divisional Manager - Scientific Recruitment - Sheffield. The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK and offer long term career development for their staff.
Major players in Scientific Recruitment they place roles from including Quality Assurance / Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Laboratory Management, Technicians, Product Management, Analysts and Technical Writers. An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to bill and build a team in Sheffield.
- Basic salary £30,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience.
- Additional Guarantees dependent on current billing / earning.
- Generous bonus scheme / team override / commission
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- The role will suit a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant seeking a Divisional Manager opportunity, or an existing Recruitment Manager from a scientific market who is seeking an opportunity to bill and build a team.
- You will inherit a small team in with a remit to grow.
- The role will include business development, but you will leverage existing client relationships / PSLs from the business's other divisions and locations.
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to progress into a full (non-billing) regional cost centre manager - dependent on growth of the profit centre.
- You will negotiate terms and levels of service with established clients, and potential new clients, for yourself and your team.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client / candidate / business queries - resolving any disputes to arrive at commercially beneficial outcomes.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings (ideally permanent recruitment) into a scientific or related market.
- You will have some experience (either formal or informal) of leading a team, in either a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader / Manager role and will have the ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "onboarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPIs, management through "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Divisional Manager / Branch Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more information jobs and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.