EEJ DM IT BN
IT and Telecommunications
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Override, Bonus, Benefits
Divisional Manager - IT Recruitment. The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join at Team Leader / Sales Team Manager level in the busy Brighton office:
- Basic salary £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Additional Guarantees dependent on current billing / earning.
- Generous bonus scheme / team override (double base salary for on target)
- Competitive Personal commission scheme without threshold.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- The role will suit a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant seeking a Divisional Manager opportunity. You will be prepared to be a hands-on biller (contract or permanent) and be seeking to grow a team and put your stamp on it.
- You will inherit a small team in Brighton with a remit to grow.
- The role will include business development, but you will leverage existing client relationships / PSLs from the business's other divisions and locations.
- You will develop and increase business volume through objective KPIs, effective business strategy and capable business development. Your success (and remuneration) will be measured against deals per team member, retention, profitability and growth in cost centre profit.
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to progress into a full (non-billing) regional cost centre manager - dependent on growth of the profit centre.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with a number of existing accounts as well as being involved in new business development.
- You will negotiate terms and levels of service with established clients, and potential new clients, for yourself and your team.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client / candidate / business queries - resolving any disputes to arrive at commercially beneficial outcomes.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into IT markets.
- You will have some experience (either formal or informal) of leading a team, in either a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader / Managing Consultant role and will have the ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "onboarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPIs, management through "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This IT Recruitment Divisional Manager / Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more information jobs and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.