EDE DM TEC LS
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Property, Facilities, Regeneration
£30,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
override, commission and benefits
The company is an established professional and technical services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced Engineering Recruitment Consultant to join at Team Leader / Divisional Manager level in the busy Leeds office (100+ staff).
- Basic salary £30,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience.
- Additional Guarantees dependent on current billing / earning.
- Generous bonus scheme / team override
- Competitive Personal commission scheme without threshold.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- The role will suit a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant seeking a Divisional Manager opportunity. You will be prepared to be a hands-on biller but there is massive scope to grow a team and put your stamp on it. Inheriting 2 direct reports with a remit to grow the team immediately, you will lead, manage and develop the business unit.
- You will establish the team and your own desk in the Yorkshire region with no boundaries on level or location providing permanent and contract recruitment in markets incluiding mechanical and electrical engineering, electronics / control systems, CNC, Assembly, Mechanical Design etc...
- The role will include business development, but you will leverage existing client relationships / PSLs from the business's other divisions in Leeds office, and also from the highly successful Engineering divisions in Manchester, the Midlands and Scotland.
- You will develop and increase business volume through objective KPIs, effective business strategy and capable business development. Your success (and remuneration) will be measured against deals per team member, retention, profitability and growth in cost centre profit.
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to progress into a full (non-billing) regional cost centre manager - dependent on growth of the profit centre.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with a number of existing accounts as well as being involved in new business development.
- You will negotiate terms and levels of service with established clients, and potential new clients, for yourself and your team.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client / candidate / business queries - resolving any disputes to arrive at commercially beneficial outcomes.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into an Engineering market (either permanent, contract or dual desk).
- You will have some experience (either formal or informal) of leading a team, in either a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Teal Leader / Managing Consultant role and will have the ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "onboarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPIs, management through "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Divisional Manager / Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.