DCE DC OG M
Oil & Gas
22,000 to 38,000 Per Annum
Bonuses and Benefits
Delivery Consultant / Recruitment Consultant - Oil & Gas
The company is a respected global Energy / Oil & Gas / Engineering Recruitment Agency with 100 offices worldwide. Last year's turn-over was in excess of €1Billion and net profit €50Million.
They are a long standing key supplier to most of the world's largest Oil and Gas operators and EPC contractors. The Global Resource Centre is situated in Manchester City Centre and opportunities now exist for experienced Oil & Gas Recruiters to join as Delivery Consultants (180 degree role) providing a constant flow of skilled candidates to major client accounts globally.
- The salary is negotiable dependent on your current experience level
- Flexible benefits package including Bupa Healthcare and pension.
- Generous bonus / commission scheme (OTEs rival any 360 degree Ol & Gas Recruitment Consultant role in Manchester)
- The role is a Delivery Consultant position (180 degree role).
- You will not be dealing directly with end clients. There are no sales targets or KPIs.
- You will be responsible for generating a constant flow of skilled Oil & Gas candidates into a variety of large global accounts.
- You will be working across geography and using a full range of candidate sourcing tools - candidate database, job boards, social media etc…
This company is global, profitable and cash rich. This is an excellent opportunity to take what you have learned and move into a long term career position delivering into long standing client accounts. You will receive ongoing training (internal and external) and should you wish to progress your career you will have the opportunity to move into a global account management position.
- 12 months+ Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant / Resourcing experience of Oil and Gas or related roles.
- Strong commitment to delivery and a variety of sourcing methods, advertising, networking, social media etc…
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and a desire to build a long term career.
- The ability to sustain and develop client relationships through effective delivery and service.
Interviewing now, apply today!
This Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.