GFD BD M
Call Centre, Commercial and General, Legal, Office support / Secretarial
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
car and bonus OTE £50K
Business Developer - Commercial Recruitment - Manchester City Centre - £25,000 to £35,000 plus £5,000 car allowance plus generous bonus structure OTE £50,000.
The company is a £100M TO multi-sector commercial recruitment business with a network of offices across the north west providing temporary and permanent recruitment into sectors including secretarial, clerical, call centre, sales, marketing, finance, legal and HR.
As a result of promotion an opportunity now exists for a Business Development Consultant to support the North West business from the Manchester office. Working closely with the recruitment consultants you will be responsible for client relationships, visiting clients, winning spot business, securing PSLs etc…
- Basic Salary in the range £25,000-£35,000 dependent on experience.
- £5,000 car allowance.
- Monthly and Quarterly commission providing additional On Target Earnings of c£20,000.
- Flexible benefits package, laptop, phone, heath care, pension etc…
- Working with the recruitment consultants to develop "spot business" into regular customers.
- Formalising relationships with clients via Service Level Agreements, Preferred Supplier arrangement etc…
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell / cross-pollinate across locations and business units.
- Attending client meetings to take requirements and agree / monitor service levels.
- Organising client events / undertaking occasional client entertaining.
- Acting as a bridge between the clients (externally) and the recruitment consultants (internally)
- You'll typically spend 2-3 days in the office (Manchester city centre) and 2-3 days out seeing clients (Manchester and North West).
- The agency has an excellent name and is committed to quality service. You can be confident that the business you win will be effectively delivered.
- Unlike some recruitment business development roles there is no commission split with the recruitment consultants and so there is every incentive for the recruitment consultants to work closely with the business developer.
- Most of your leads and clients meetings will come from the recruitment consultants and you will take the relevant recruitment consultant with you for many of the client meetings.
Knowledge & Skills required
- You must have experience of working in a recruitment business, either as a recruitment consultant or business development consultant / manager.
- The role would suit either an existing Business Development Manager or an Account Manager or a Recruitment Consultant who enjoys meeting clients and is looking to focus on business development.
- General commercial recruitment sector experience is ideal but applications are welcome from recruitment professionals from other sectors who are seeking a move into business development.
- You will have a consultative approach and a long term approach to winning and sustaining client accounts.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This business development manager / client manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment professionals / business development managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.