209 Snr BDM IT
IT and Telecommunications
35,000 to 60,000 Per Annum
OTE £70,000 - £120,000 + benefits
My client is a highly successful IT Recruitment business employing over 500 recruitment consultants across an international network of 30 offices (the majority of which are in the UK and Europe) They have global revenues of £200M+ and have UK accolades including Best places to work, Britain’s top employers, Best Recruitment company to work for, and Investors in People.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced IT Recruitment Professional to join as Business Development Manager. Your current role may be Business Development but applications are also welcomed from senior IT Recruitment Consultants or Account Managers who enjoy the client facing business development aspect of their role.
- Salary in the range £35,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous bonus structure providing on target earnings of £70,000 to £120,000.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, laptop, phone heath care, pension and share scheme.
- Develop a mixture of new and existing business from a target account list.
- Acting as a bridge between the clients (externally) and the recruitment consultants (internally)
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell / cross-pollinate across countries, locations and business units to maximise revenue and to manage the client’s interests.
- Attending client meetings in the UK and Europe to take requirement and agree / monitor service levels.
- Leveraging the track record / relationships of the top recruitment consultants with a client in one location, to bring on business with that client in other locations / countries.
- Briefing recruitment consultants on client’s requirements and ensuring they deliver the right candidates, first time.
- Organise client events or undertake client entertaining to enhance relationships
- Understand contract and permanent terms, negotiate client terms, Master Agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure commercial terms and service standards are clear.
- Monitor key statistics on an on-going basis, including revenue / deals and SLA delivery to ensure delivery and client satisfaction
- Ensure repeat business is won through effective client meetings and expectation management.
Knowledge & Skills required
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager or Senior Recruitment Consultant / proactive Account Manager within an IT Recruitment Agency.
- Experience of Contract and Permanent IT Recruitment
- Experience in dealing effectively with large commercial (IT) clients – Consultancies, Software providers, Technology / Business Services, Outsourcing etc…
- Able to demonstrate success in identifying and penetrating new revenue streams within large accounts.
- Experience of managing / developing large / international accounts desirable.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. If you require more information please call Sean Curran on 0203 651 0204.
This business development manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment professionals / business development managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.