ECC BDE LS
Engineering and Technical, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
The company is a specialist Recruitment Agency providing engineering staff to the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector in the UK and internationally. Already market leaders in the Process and Pipeline Engineering sectors, an exciting opportunity now exists for a Sales / Business Development Executive to develop relationships with new line managers within the existing client base and drive the expansion into other engineering sectors (e.g. Drilling, Health and Safety, Well Head)
- Competitive Salary in the range £20,000 - £22,000 (dependent on experience level)
- Commission / bonus package providing first year OTE £40,000, rising to £80,000+
- Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare, life assurance etc…
- You don't need Oil & Gas or Renewables experience but you will have Business to Business or technical sales / engineering sales experience.
- You will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- You will be a good communicator and have the ability to quickly win the trust of clients and candidates, and maintain these relationships over time.
- Prepared to travel to Aberdeen every few months to meet clients.
- Using existing contacts within client companies to obtain new contacts responsible for hiring engineers.
- Travelling to Aberdeen 3 or 4 times a year to meeting client and pitch for business, with the potential for occasional travel internationally as well.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Consultants to source and deliver temporary engineering staff - you will be trained in recruitment and will focus on sourcing candidates at busy periods.
- Whilst the role does include some telemarketing, this is not a "phone bashing" role. Rather, you will take a quality approach to build telephone relationships by networking from the existing client base.
If this sounds like the sales opportunity for you, please apply today.
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.