HFJ M FTC
Commercial and General, Office support / Secretarial
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
plus car OTE £40-50K
Branch Manager (6 month Fixed Term Contract) required for Manchester city centre Recruitment Agency - would suit existing Branch Manager / Team Leader or Senior Recruitment Consultant looking for a step up into management.
The company is one of the UK's leading high street recruitment agencies. They employ over 800 recruitment consultant and place make thousands of permanent and temporary placements each year into sectors including administration / office support, call centre, customer service, accountancy / finance and commercial.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader or Branch Manager to take charge of the Manchester City Centre office on a 6 month fixed term contract (maternity cover) initially.
- Basic salary in the range £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Company Car or car allowance (£4,250)
- Generous bonus scheme / team override (provides additional OTE of £10-15K per annum)
- Flexible benefits package phone, heath care, pension and share scheme.
As Branch Manager you'll be responsible for contributing to company profitability through the effective management of the branch. You will develop sales opportunities within the core business areas and maximise business with existing clients as well as manage a team of consultants by maintaining a positive team environment through an approachable and motivational style. You will also be expected to take an active role in building the team.
It's a busy, target-driven environment, but the rewards will be as great as the challenge. Your success will be dependent on your team working skills and you will take a lead in the training and development of your staff. You will also monitor and communicate financial results and work closely with your operational colleagues to ensure client's and candidate's expectations are consistently met.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into a relevant market.
- You will have experience of leading a team in either a Team Leader, Principal / Senior Consultant or Branch Manager role, with a the ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include some or all of - good client facing / business development / account management skills, "onboarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), conducting team meetings, monitoring performance / KPI reporting, business reviews / appraisals etc…
A great opportunity with autonomy to run a business and develop you branch manager skills in a successful, supportive market leading agency.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Branch Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.