136 TRC German
Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications
18,000 Per Annum
OTE £30K yr1, £50K+ yr2
With industry accolades including Agency of the Year 2014 and Best Executive Search Firm 2015 the company is one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful specialist Recruitment businesses. Focused on providing the highest possible quality service to candidates and clients globally, they have established an impressive, and much envied, client base in the IT, Engineering and Energy recruitment sectors.
An exciting opportunity now exists for two ambitious bilingual (German / English) individuals to join their growing South Manchester team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants covering the German market. The company already has a successful office in Amsterdam and with offices planned in Germany within the next 18 months the opportunity may exist to move out to Germany with the business in due course.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary £18,000 - £20,000.
- Uncapped commission – realistic to earn £30,000 in first year, the average second year earnings is £50,000 and a number of the consultants are earning £100,000+
- Company Car (or car allowance) - tiered scheme based on performance with cars including Mini, Audi, Porsche and Range Rover (though driving licence is not required to apply for this predominantly office based job). Free parking.
- Programme of incentives – 3 holiday incentives a year, monthly lunch clubs etc…
The company’s training programme for trainee recruitment consultants was highly commended at this years industry awards. Forming part of a structured 10 step career development programme you will receive 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, classroom based training and coaching from some of the industry’s most successful recruitment consultants. In addition to this the office has a full-time performance coach who will work with you on an on going basis to develop your recruitment and sales skills.
From the outset trainee recruitment consultants are given responsibility for a specific technical market and you will build your knowledge and understanding by speaking to candidates for the first three weeks before embarking on client calls and starting the process which will lead to your first placements.
Working on a bustling sales floor within very impressive offices the role includes telephone sales to develop your client base; head-hunting and telephone interviewing candidates within your technical markets; writing and posting creative advertisements and email marketing; managing the recruitment process – taking requirements, arranging interviews, closing job offers etc…
To apply for this role you:
- Speak fluent German, and be bilingual (German / English)
- You will have prior sales experience, be hard-working, articulate, committed and be specifically seeking a challenging target-driven recruitment career.
You’ll be self-motivated and prepared to work outside of the normal “9-5” to provide an outstanding service to your clients. You will be a graduate or if non-graduate have a solid sales experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005 .
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainee recruitment consultant and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.