Banking and Finance, Insurance, IT and Telecommunications, Languages / International markets
18,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
The company is a specialist, market leading recruitment consultant & head-hunting firm with offices in the UK, Europe and Asia.
Placing senior candidates internationally into finance and technology based positions,, they currently have opportunities for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants who have fluency in English and one of French, Italian or German.
This is a genuine fast-track to management opportunity. My client is experiencing exceptional demand for its services globally. Significant growth is planned over the next 18 months and the company has just invested in state of the art offices in Spinningfields, Manchester.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Must be a recent graduate - Bi-lingual - Be fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, French or Italian.
- Hard working, self-motivated & highly driven. This is not a "9-5" role - you will be making candidate calls until 7pm, 3 days a week.
- You will be looking to embark on a career as an international Recruitment Consultant.
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment is desirable but not essential.
- Positive, confident & enthusiastic nature.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Duties:
- Developing relationships over the phone with hiring managers and candidates in France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland or Italy.
- Screening candidates based on their CVs and telephone interviews. Providing shortlists of candidates for the client's vacancies.
- Arranging interviews and preparing candidates.
- Making placements, celebrating and earning commission!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
- Basic salary in the range £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on work experience.
- High commission / bonuses providing first year on target earnings of £35,000 and £50,000+ in year 2 (Many of the established consultants are earning six figures)
- Industry recognised training, gym membership, healthcare and pension.
- Staff incentives including fine dining experiences, city breaks, sporting events etc…
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today!
This bilingual graduate trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.