DBJ AM WA14
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
24,000 to 42,000 Per Annum
Account Manager - IT Recruitment
The company is a respected IT Recruitment Business with a track record of over 20 years trading. They have grown to a turn over of c£400 Million and are the master vendor / RPO supplier to many of the region's and country's biggest corporate IT Accounts. They have held some of their accounts for over 20 years and organisations include banks, major retailers, utility companies and technology companies.
Working as part of the successful Major Corporate Accounts team, opportunities now exists for IT Recruitment Account Managers in Altrincham working on a variety of accounts.
Salary / Remuneration
- Salary in the range £24,000 - £42,000 salary (dependent on experience - opportunities exist in the Corporate Accounts team from Delivery Consultant up to Senior Account Manager)
- Generous bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme with components including car / car allowance, life assurance, income protection, contributory pension, private medical and dental cover.
Account Manager responsibilities
Dependent on the level of appointment responsibilities will include:
- Based from the Altrincham office with regular client facing meetings with a variety of stakeholders within client company/companies - predominantly in the North and Midlands.
- Accurate capture and communication of requirements to delivery team and/or PSL to ensure understanding.
- Individual work on delivery of key / senior roles where appropriate.
- Reporting on activity and performance
- Managing client expectations, stakeholder and supplier management.
- Previous IT Recruitment experience in a client facing account management or senior delivery role.
- Applications will be considered from experienced 360 degree IT recruitment consultants who can demonstrate a track record of account management within their role i.e. long term experience in delivering IT staff (contract or permanent) to major account(s) with agreed service levels.
- Good face-to-face client facing skills.
- Drivers licence
This IT Account Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.